Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Azores > Santa Cruz, Flores Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Azores flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores

  • The data suggests hours of sunshine in Santa Cruz, Flores range between 2:01 for each day in December & 6:40 to each day in August
  • The longest day of the year is 14:47 long and the shortest day is 9:12 long.
  • The longest day is 5:34 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1501 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:06 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 34.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 65.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 50.9° above the horizon at Santa Cruz, Flores.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:13 02:47 03:23 04:10 04:40 05:14 06:25 06:40 05:24 03:34 02:38 02:01   04:06
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:42 10:38 11:52 13:12 14:19 14:53 14:38 13:40 12:23 11:04 09:58 09:25   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 23 (77) 27 (73) 29 (71) 32 (68) 33 (67) 36 (64) 44 (56) 49 (51) 44 (56) 33 (67) 27 (73) 22 (78)   34 (66)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░). 30.7 40 50.9 62.5 70.8 74 70.9 62.6 51.1 39.6 30.5 27.1   50.9

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy