Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
- The data suggests hours of sunshine in Santa Cruz, Flores range between 2:01 for each day in December & 6:40 to each day in August
- The longest day of the year is 14:47 long and the shortest day is 9:12 long.
- The longest day is 5:34 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1501 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:06 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 34.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 65.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 50.9° above the horizon at Santa Cruz, Flores.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
- La Coruna, Spain - 1937.2 kms (1203.8 miles) ENE
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 1912.9 kms (1188.7 miles) ENE
- Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 1942 kms (1206.8 miles) ENE
- Porto , Portugal - 1914.9 kms (1190 miles) ENE
- Coimbra, Portugal - 1937.9 kms (1204.2 miles) E
- Lisbon, Portugal - 1894.5 kms (1177.3 miles) E
- Horta, Faial, Azores - 239.7 kms (149 miles) ESE
- Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores - 511.2 kms (317.6 miles) ESE
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 1951.8 kms (1212.9 miles) E
- Santa Maria, Portugal - 589.8 kms (366.5 miles) ESE
- Funchal, Madeira - 1484.7 kms (922.6 miles) ESE
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 1984.6 kms (1233.3 miles) ESE
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands - 1833.7 kms (1139.5 miles) SE
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 1935 kms (1202.4 miles) SE