| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Cruz, Flores in May is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain sometimes. Just 84mm (3.3in) of water precipitates across an average of 16 days.
- In May the blue above Santa Cruz, Flores is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:40 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:19.
- There are approximately 9:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33% of daylight hours and cloudy 67% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Cruz, Flores May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Cruz, Flores:
- La Coruna, Spain - 1937.2 kms (1203.8 miles) ENE
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 1912.9 kms (1188.7 miles) ENE
- Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 1942 kms (1206.8 miles) ENE
- Porto , Portugal - 1914.9 kms (1190 miles) ENE
- Coimbra, Portugal - 1937.9 kms (1204.2 miles) E
- Lisbon, Portugal - 1894.5 kms (1177.3 miles) E
- Horta, Faial, Azores - 239.7 kms (149 miles) ESE
- Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores - 511.2 kms (317.6 miles) ESE
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 1951.8 kms (1212.9 miles) E
- Santa Maria, Portugal - 589.8 kms (366.5 miles) ESE
- Funchal, Madeira - 1484.7 kms (922.6 miles) ESE
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 1984.6 kms (1233.3 miles) ESE
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands - 1833.7 kms (1139.5 miles) SE
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 1935 kms (1202.4 miles) SE